Cyber attacks from hackers can be devastating to any business. So how do you protect yourself and your business? Some businesses have taken to hire hackers as full time employees.
Wanted Analytics brings us the analysis:
Online job ad growth indicates that Hackers should be employed. It may be a questionable skill, but Hackers can provide useful IT intelligence. Hiring demand for Hackers hit its highest levels in May 2012 with 977 online job ads. That is a 471% increase since its lowest point in February 2009. This is an area to watch as the chart shows it as a rising area growing 78% since last year.
Most Common Job Titles for Hacker Skills
- Security Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Assurance Engineer
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Forensic Computer Certifications
With this being a questionable area, including a requirement for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) will help you recruit a legal hacker.